With this investment you receive:
One hour of coverage at the beach or a location of your choice
80-100 Edited Images
Digital Downloads of Retouched/ Hi-Resolution Images
Print Release and Online Viewing
*An additional charge of $25 per person for groups over 5 people
Wedding Packages begin at $1500. All packages come with Hi resolution images on a thumb drive and an online gallery.
Discounts are given for smaller weddings. Contact us for more
detailed pricing information.
We can create a package for any budget!
Hi, Y'all! I'm Micha Everett. A mom of two beautiful girls, God loving, Starbucks drinking, kid & people loving, chit chat jabbering, ballerina dancer, wedding and photography lover. I was born and raised here on the gorgeous Emerald Coast. A true local! I began MEP in 2006 and over the years it has just continued to grow. Some of my best friends began as clients! I enjoy photographing sessions & weddings along the Florida Panhandle but I do love to travel. I've photographed weddings from Seattle all the way to Manhattan to Dallas to Orlando. Local locations include, but are not limited to, all along 30A, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, Seacrest Beach, Seagrove, Seaside, Watercolor, Grayton Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, San Destin, Destin, Panama City Beach, Fort Walton Beach, Tallahassee....
- Moved away to Florida State University in 2002, before moving back here to Paradise in 2008. Go NOLES!
- I've been a ballerina and/or dance teacher for over 20 years. I attended Ballet School right here on the Emerald Coast at the Northwest Florida Ballet Academy!
- I adopted my oldest daughter Olivia in 2004.
- Lets talk sports! Im a fanatic!
- Two Of My Favorite Things: Shrimp Boils & a glass of great wine.
My girls are my world. I can't imagine life without them! My friends and family are so very important to me. And well, the house and children would fall apart if it wasn't for Aunt Chelsea.
It takes a village and mine is perfect.
- Pryor family
- Krall FAMILY
- Julie & FAMILY
- Madi & Austin
- Kim Cohen
- Donna burfitt